Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sorted!

I went to Rest Haven (a very poor retirement home) today to deliver food packages that Beaconsfield Methodist Church members bring in on Sundays to feed the poor.

They never knew I was coming. I had never been there before and I never even knew that this place existed, but God pointed it out via Christine (My Secretary), so I went there with the food.

So when I delivered the food and they manager (who happens to also be a Methodist in our sister church) said to me, "We were panicking this morning because we didn't know where the people's next meal will come from. We just didn't know."

Then they showed me an empty box with some rotting potatoes lying on the bottom of it that they were trying to salvage for today's meal.

That's when God arrived with food to answer their prayers (He was just wearing my body whilst doing it).

They were, simply put, blown away! Amen!

Then I received an sms with a Bible verse from a friend named Ockert; Luke 12:42 "The Lord answered, "Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time?"

Ta-Daaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

If you are reading this, you need to know that God is in control. He has you in the palm of His hand and He will take care of His people.

So, remain faithful. God is!


Keep the SON in your eyes!
Beaconsfield Methodist Church
Kimberley
0538420972
beaconsfieldmc.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive