Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

How do you get to Heaven?

The other day I tweeted this: "Christians:How would u feel sittin in heaven knowin ur family on Earth will not join you because Christianity became extinct in ur lifetime?"

To which someone responded with this: "Don't you think that it's unfair to assume Christianity is the only right religion? Whether it be monotheistic or polytheistic deities that you call God, are you not judged by your actions? There are many good Buddhist, Jews and Muslims out there that will definitely be going to heaven. My dad was not a Christian but he was a good man, you really want to tell me he is not in heaven? I'm not being confrontational but try and have a look at the statement from my point of view. I believe faith is important but to assume that only one kind of faith right, is unfair. I firmly believe God created diversity for a reason, so he could be understood in many different ways, even scientifically!"

So my question to you; What do you think?

Search This Blog

Blog Archive